Proposed features of the portal
We're looking at the best way to deliver these features and want to understand what you'll find most valuable. Some features may take longer to implement than others.
A place to view and keep your health and safety information up to date, including:
- goals and targets
- information about lead indicator activity
- a history of your health and safety performance
- the information you want to share with ACC.
Examples of good health and safety in action:
- case studies of New Zealand businesses
- access to information and advice from other agencies.
Levy projection calculator
Your business can calculate the likely impact of future levy rates, based on different actions.
Industry performance (benchmarking)
View the performance of your business against your industry.
Alerts and notifications
Keep up to date with key rehabilitation and claims management information through alerts and notifications. For example, injury claims, cost information, medical certificate expiry dates, and medical specialist appointments.
Injury log tool
View information about existing injuries. Use it to:
- feed information about existing injuries to ACC
- contribute to return to work (RTW) planning
- quantify 'Optimum RTW’ versus ‘Actual RTW’ to see potential savings.
Advocacy service (Product B only)
Make sure your workers are receiving the support they need. This includes their rights to injury prevention, rehabilitation and claims management.
Get in touch
Contact the team if you have a question or you want to know more.
Give us your feedback
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. It helps us confirm some ideas as well as challenge us on others.