Statistical information we collect
The information Google Analytics collects includes:
- the first three parts of the IP address of the device
- the pages accessed on our site and the links clicked on
- the date and time the site was visited
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this site
- the operating system, eg Windows 7 or Mac OSX on the device used
- the type of web browser used, eg Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
- other incidental information such as screen resolution and the language setting used.
We'll keep your personal information secure
If you voluntarily provide personal information on this website (eg through email feedback or online forms), we will keep that personal information secure and will not disclose it to any third party. We will only use that information to communicate with you in the way you have indicated.
We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organisations.
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
We’re looking forward to receiving lots of comments related to this year’s levy consultation.
We value the engagement we get from you – it really adds a whole new dimension to consultation and we appreciate the time you take to express your opinion.
If you select 'make my feedback visible to others on this website' your first comment will be automatically displayed in the feedback section of the topic you submitted feedback on. If your comment is inappropriate or offensive and doesn't meet our Community Guidelines, we will remove it. We want to keep it a safe place for everyone to share their views so as long as they meet our guidelines.
Relevant privacy legislation
More information about privacy
For more information about privacy contact our Information Centre:
If you have a question or concern about privacy, contact:
The Privacy Officer
Accident Compensation Corporation
PO Box 242